Serving the Greater Edmonton Region
Ministik Contracting Ltd. (MCL) is a growing business located in the Strathcona County. We are a certified septic installer, and although we specialize in septic systems, we also provide all the other excavation, grading, and water supply services for our clients. We are current members of the Alberta Onsite Wastewater Management Association (AOWMA) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
From the home owners, to Home builders, we provide customer service, and workmanship that will guarentee the best experience ever. We will walk our clients through the complete process from the first visit to the completion of the installation.
Our primary goal is to supply exceptional Customer service.
Who Are Our Clients?
We service many needs for our clients, who include:
- ‘do it yourself’ home owners invested in building their own home,
- home builders & developers,
- existing acreage owners that require service for there septic system.
What Makes Our Customer Service Different?
What’s worse than a poorly designed septic system that is backing up into your basement? How about a contractor that you can’t get a hold to stop the sewer from backing up into your basement?
MCL is committed to do business with integrity providing tools, and knowledge that can leave our customers at ease knowing that they will be well taken care off.
Our approach to customer service includes:
- Conversation prior to any work being down to find out the vision of there acreage. We like to try to start with the “end in mind”. Direct Consultation, and open communication with our customers will help in this process.
- We are a one-stop, single point of contact. Since we are a contractor that will excavate and backfill the basement, build the driveway, take care of any drainage issues on site, and install the water and sewer system the customer only has to deal with one contractor through out the duration of the build. As a contractor we feel we can keep the cost down when we package every thing together for our clients.
- It’s really about your home & lifestyle! When designing your Septic System, we not only use your blueprints, but we take into consideration lifestyle to provide the most compatible system for your needs, in result having a longer lasting septic system.
- Working with new technologies in water and septic systems we provide a product of great quality and peace of mind for the owners.
- We install with service & maintenance in mind. As a service provider, when we install we do our best to make the end product service friendly. Although tanks are never a ‘friendly place to work in’ or around we take all measure that we can to insure ease of accesability to all components that require servicing.
- Warranty. As an installer we provide a 2 year workmanship warranty on our new installs. All Concrete septic tanks and Cisterns come with a 15 year pro-rated warranty, and our pumps come with a 5 year Manufacture warranty.